SusannaG

1913: The Eve of War
Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %

October Roundup

A Trick of the Light - Louise Penny Empire of Liberty: A History of the Early Republic, 1789-1815 - Gordon S. Wood America 1844: Religious Fervor, Westward Expansion, and the Presidential Election That Transformed the Nation - John Bicknell Bet Me - Jennifer Crusie Long Summer Day - R.F. Delderfield Over My Dead Body (A Nero Wolfe Mystery) - Rex Stout Blood and Circuses - Kerry Greenwood The Green Mill Murder: A Phryne Fisher Mystery - Kerry Greenwood The Late Scholar - Jill Paton Walsh

October was a pretty good reading month.

I got off of my plate a book I've been working on in bits and pieces for a good while now (Empire of Liberty).   (Which reminds me, I need to review it.)

Best read: A Trick of the Light, by Louise Penny.  The Inspector Gamache series is a excellent series on average, and this one of the best in it that I've read so far.

No worst read, as nothing under 3 stars.

New author discovered: Jennifer Crusie.  Bet Me was a hoot, and I'd read another of her books.