SusannaG

1913: The Eve of War
Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %

January Roundup

How the Light Gets In - Louise Penny Smithsonian Timelines of the Ancient World - Christopher Scarre, The Smithsonian Institution Masters of the Planet: The Search for Our Human Origins - Ian Tattersall The Sixth Extinction: An Unnatural History - Elizabeth Kolbert The Secret World of Christoval Alvarez - Ann Swinfen

Best new reads: How the Light Gets In, by Louise Penny, and Masters of the Planet, by Ian Tattersall.

No real worst read, as nothing below 3 stars.  Just OK: The Secret World of Christoval Alvarez.

I'm also "still reading" about 10 dozen other things, because that's how I roll.  (I'm the hippie free love type when it comes to books.)  The Victorian City by Judith Flanders is one of them, and is looking likely to eventually receive 5 stars.

Overall, a good month.