SusannaG

1913: The Eve of War
Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %

U.S. Kindle Sale: Miscellaneous

The Poisoned Crown (The Accursed Kings, Book 3) - Maurice Druon The Forgotten Tudor Women: Margaret Douglas, Mary Howard & Mary Shelton - Sylvia Barbara Soberton The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics - Daniel James Brown Outlander - Diana Gabaldon The Lightning Thief - Rick Riordan

The Poisoned Crown, vol. 3 of Maurice Druon's "Cursed Kings" series, is on sale for $1.99.

In the "looks interesting" category I also saw: The Forgotten Tudor Women: Margaret Douglas, Mary Howard, and Mary Shelton, for $2.99, and The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quest for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics, also for $2.99.  Outlander, by Diana Gabaldon, is $1.99, as is The Lightning Thief, by Rick Riordan.

I suddenly feel a reading bout coming on...