Just another GR refugee. Other than that, I had a stroke in 2004, and read almost anything I can get my hands on, though I have a particular weakness for history, mystery, and historical fiction.
(As seen on Hunger for Knowledge's blog.)
1. Are you named for anyone?
Oh yes - I have about six living relatives with some variant of "Susanna," and many more deceased ones. It's a family name - on both sides of the family.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Think it was when I fell hard on the front walk about a month ago. (I'm fine now. Falls happen in my current condition. Luckily my friend Marcia was there to help me up.)
3. Do you have kids?
No. I have a cat, a niece, and several nephews.
4. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
Is the next one "What is the sound of one hand clapping?" No idea.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Yes. Sarcasm, irony, snark, all of those.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
HELL NO. I am afraid of heights, and have a number of balance issues to begin with.
7. What's your favorite cereal?
Hot oatmeal. Preferably with fresh fruit and a little cream.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
9. What is your eye color?
Green. (More of a jade than an emerald.)
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Uh, I guess happy endings. I'm not into horror.
11. Favorite smell?
I'll probably change my mind in the next few minutes, but bacon cooking is up there.
12. Summer or winter?
13. Computer or TV?
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
15. Do you have any special talents?
Used to be able to laugh in scales. (This got me banned from the headsets in high school drama class.)
16. Where were you born?
University of Iowa hospital. And a good thing, because it was a complicated delivery, and since my parents were grad students, it was free.
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading, knitting, computer gaming. Retired serious simmer. (EA took a direction with Sims 4 that I cannot support.)
18. Do you have any pets?
A cat with feline AIDS. She's 11 and feisty.
19. Favorite movie?
20. Do you have any siblings?
Three stepbrothers, all younger.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A crazy cat lady. Sorry, I haven't been asked this since I was eight, when my answer was "marine biologist," and the enquirer looked startled.