SusannaG

Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %
Colin Falconer
Progress: 15 %
Cosmic Quest Cd (Bbc Audio)
Heather Couper
Firedrake's Eye
Patricia Finney
Progress: 15/249 pages

June Roundup

The Eloquence of Blood - Judith Rock Sabriel - Garth Nix A Darker Shade of Magic - Victoria Schwab Naked in Death - J.D. Robb Blameless - Gail Carriger At Bertram's Hotel - Agatha Christie The Awakening of Miss Prim: A Novel - Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera Murder by the Book - Susanna Gregory April Lady - Georgette Heyer

Best read: The Eloquence of Blood, by Judith Rock.  Another murder mystery featuring Jesuits and ballet, set in the Paris of Louis XIV.

Right under that: Sabriel, by Garth Nix, and A Darker Shade of Magic, by V.E. Schwab, both fantasy titles with unusual magic systems and good world-building.

Weirdest: The Awakening of Miss Prim, by Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera.

Worst: April Lady, by Georgette Heyer, which I'm tempted to down-grade to 2.5 stars, for the gratuitous anti-semitism.  (Are any money-lenders in Regency London, per Ms. Heyer, not Jews?  Are any of them decent people?)