SusannaG

1913: The Eve of War
Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %

Covers: Harry Potter

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone  - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling, Mary GrandPré Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: A Deluxe Pop-Up Book - Jill Daniels, Rodger Smith, J.K. Rowling Harry Potter y la piedra filosofal  - Dolores Avendano, Alicia Dellepiane, J.K. Rowling Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone: 3-D Movie Book - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter à l'école des sorciers  - J.K. Rowling, Emily Walcker, Jean-François Ménard Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone  - J.K. Rowling Harry Potter & the Philosopher's Stone  - J.K. Rowling

For a book still under copyright protection, there is an impressive collection of covers for Harry Potter.  (Examples above are all of the first volume, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone/Sorcerer's Stone.  Because no one in the US has heard of the philosopher's stone.)

The commonest motif is the cover by Mary Grandpre, followed by drawings of the Hogwarts Express, and movie tie-in covers.  But there are also covers celebrating quiddich, wizard chess, the gang of three (Harry, Ron, and Hermione) and/or Hedwig the owl, and even a few covers that are for "I'm an adult, I want an adult cover" readers.