SusannaG

Elizabeth Fremantle
Progress: 22 %

Earworms: 2007

It is 2007.

The Spice Girls reunite for a reunion tour.  The Police reunite for the opening of the Grammy Awards, and go on a 30th reunion tour.  Elton John celebrates his 60th birthday by playing Madison Square Garden for the 60th time.  London's Wembley Stadium hosts the Concert for Diana, a concert of her favorite bands, and her sons' favorites, headlined by Duran Duran, Elton John, Fergie, Joss Stone, Kanye West, Rod Stewart, and Tom Jones.  The Live Earth concerts against Global Warming take place on July 7th, at a variety of sites internationally, with acts including Madonna, Shakira, Kelly Clarkson, Alicia Keys, Bon Jovi, the Beastie Boys, Duran Duran, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Spinal Tap, and Metallica.  The great "Timbaland lyrics controversy" takes place.

Big Hits: Irreplaceable (Beyonce), Say It Right (Nelly Furtado), What Goes Around Comes Around (Justin Timberlake), Glamorous (Fergie featuring Ludacris), This Is Why I'm Hot (Mims), Girlfriend (Avril Lavigne), Give It To Me (Timbaland featuring Nelly Furtado and Justin Timberlake), Makes Me Wonder (Maroon 5), Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie), Umbrella (Rihanna featuring Jay-Z), Stronger (Kanye West), No One (Alicia Keys), It's Not Over (Daughtry), The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani featuring Akon), Not Ready to Make Nice (Dixie Chicks), Beautiful Liar (Beyonce and Shakira), I'll Stand By You (Carrie Underwood), Never Again (Kelly Clarkson), Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood), Home (Daughtry), Party Like a Rockstar (Shop Boyz), Rehab (Amy Winehouse), Rockstar (Nickelback), Who Knew (Pink), Gimme More (Britney Spears), and Tatoo (Jordin Sparks).