SusannaG

John Guy
Progress: 20/512 pages

Earworms: 2008

It is 2008.

Britney Spears' Womanizer breaks the records for chart rise in one week, soaring from #96 to #1.  Paul McCartney plays Tel Aviv, in his first visit to Israel since the country kicked out the Beatles in 1965.  (Wow, light news year, eh?)

Big Hits: Low (Flo Rida featuring T-Pain), Love in this Club (Usher featuring Young Jeezy), Bleeding Love (Leona Lewis), Lollipop (Lil Wayne featuring Static Major), Touch My Body (Mariah Carey), Take a Bow (Rihanna), Viva la Vida (Coldplay), I Kissed a Girl (Katy Perry), Disturbia (Rihanna), So What (Pink), Womanizer (Britney Spears), Single Ladies (Beyonce), Chasing Pavements (Adele), No Air (Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown), Pocketful of Sunshine (Natasha Beddingfield), The Time of My Life (David Cook), When I Grow Up (Pussycat Dolls), Change (Taylor Swift), Keeps Gettin' Better (Christina Aguilera), and Circus (Britney Spears).