SusannaG

Progress: 20 %
Colin Falconer
Progress: 15 %

U.S. Kindle Sale: Miscellaneous

Strong Poison - Dorothy L. Sayers Bath Tangle - Georgette Heyer Lucky Jim - David Lodge, Kingsley Amis Lost Horizon - James Hilton The Prince of Tides - Pat Conroy More Than Human (SF Masterworks, #28) - Theodore Sturgeon Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee: An Indian History of the American West - Dee Brown West with the Night - Beryl Markham The Lord God Made Them All - James Herriot Sophie's Choice - William Styron

Currently $1.99: Lucky Jim, by Kingsley Amis.  The Redbreast, by Jo Nesbo. Strong Poison, Murder Must Advertise, The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club, Have His Carcase, The Nine Tailors, and Busman's Honeymoon, by Dorothy L. Sayers.  Friday the Rabbi Slept Late, by Harry Kemelman.  The Second Coming, by Walker Percy.  Sprig Muslin, A Civil Contract, The Unknown Ajax, Bath Tangle, and Sylvester: Or the Wicked Uncle, by Georgette Heyer.  Lost Horizon, by James Hilton.  Crazy Horse and Custer, by Stephen Ambrose.  Can't Anybody Here Play this Game? by Jimmy Breslin.

Currently $2.99: West with the Night, by Beryl Markham.  The Prince of Tides, The Great Santini, The Water Is Wide, and The Lords of Discipline, by Pat Conroy.  The King Must Die and The Last of the Wine, by Mary Renault.  Sophie's Choice, by William Styron.  Up the Down Staircase, by Bel Kaufman.  More Than Human, by Theodore Sturgeon.  The Lord God Made Them All, by James Herriot.  Cheaper by the Dozen, by Frank B. Gilbreth and Ernestine Carey.  Roosevelt: The Lion and the Fox, by James McGregor Burns.  Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee, by Dee Brown.  The Fifties, by David Halberstam.  A Night to Remember, by Walter Lord.