SusannaG

Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %
Colin Falconer
Progress: 15 %
Cosmic Quest Cd (Bbc Audio)
Heather Couper
Firedrake's Eye
Patricia Finney
Progress: 15/249 pages

Weirdest Book Blurb I've Ever Read

Ladies and gentlemen, the blurb in question:

"Tetris, a typical college student had his life completely turned around during a family trip to Las Vegas.  His association with mad men began when he had decided to sneak out to play the slots at one of the largest casinos in the world.  One minute he was winning thousands of dollars, the next he found himself locked in a chamber with an insane scientist, Douglas who claimed he was a dinosaur.  Why?  Because dinosaurs who survived the mass extinction to produce offspring who diversified must had supreme luck.  He had to believe Douglas when the steroids the latter gave him transfigured him one night."

I don't know which makes me laugh more, the plot synopsis, or a character named "Tetris."

However, reading a book blurb with that many grammar and punctuation errors makes me unlikely to read the novel, even for laughs, despite the fact it's currently free.  (The book in question is Return to Island X, by Alan Chains.)