SusannaG

John Guy
Progress: 20/512 pages

OK, That Was Weird

— feeling confused

I have a feeling something is going on behind the scenes here, as there's apparently a new program running (check out Bug Reports) - and it apparently doesn't want to play well with No Script, Ghostery, or, in my case, Ad Block.

I went hitting random buttons on Ad Block and it seems to have fixed it.  (Or I wouldn't be posting this, obviously!)

The post I had been about to make, before being rudely stopped short, was that I hate it when I put an ebook on my Holds list at the library, I get the email that it's available, and then discover that it's in the wrong format.  That was me, about half an hour ago.  Written in Red, you're now available to someone else, who can read the format you're in.  ::sigh::