SusannaG

1913: The Eve of War
Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %

August Roundup

Furies of Calderon - Jim Butcher Ink and Bone: The Great Library - Rachel Caine Academ's Fury - Jim Butcher Cursor's Fury - Jim Butcher Captain's Fury - Jim Butcher First Grave on the Right - Darynda Jones Getting Rid Of Bradley - Jennifer Crusie Rapture in Death - J.D. Robb, Susan Ericksen Magnus Chase and the Sword of Summer  - Rick Riordan

I've finished 8 books already this month, and will finish a ninth today.  Not bad!

What's even better is that five of the nine are four-star reads.  The others are three-star reads.  That's an impressive average.

Ink and Bone has a creative setting - the Great Library of Alexandria still exists, and many things are different in this world.  Our narrator is from a family that smuggles books, and has decided to make him a Librarian, to help the family business.  Library school is not easy, and is in some cases fatal.

I've also been enjoying the first 4 books in the Codex Alera series by Jim Butcher (I'm on the waiting list for the fifth, alas).

No worst read this month, which is very nice to say.