SusannaG

H. Rider Haggard
Progress: 4 %

Reading progress update: I've read 15% of Paper and Fire

Paper and Fire: The Great Library - Rachel Caine

So far, Paper and Fire is not as good as the first volume in the series (as often happens to a sequel under such conditions, where the world being built is not as fresh to the reader), but it's still holding my attention.

Reading it was a nice way to spend the afternoon after getting my flu shot, and doing battle with Javascript.  Because after that I continued to feel very frustrated, because I still can't get access to my doctor's office records, because it won't let me log on, because "you don't have Javascript enabled."  (But I do have it installed and up to date!  Both my browser AND Javascript say so, even!  ::grinds teeth::)

However, we had takeout from the Pita House (lamb kebabs for the win), and I read some of this, and I no longer wish to impale poor, innocent inanimate objects.