SusannaG

Queen's Gambit: A Novel
Elizabeth Fremantle
Progress: 22 %

U.S. Kindle Sale: Miscellaneous

Still Life - Louise Penny A Fatal Grace - Louise Penny The Body in the Library - Agatha Christie N or M? - Agatha Christie Bare Bones - Kathy Reichs Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell - Susanna Clarke

Currently $1.99: Grant Takes Command, by Bruce Catton.  Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell, by Susanna Clarke. Dirk Gently's Detective Agency & The Long Dark Tea-Time of the Soul (one volume), by Douglas Adams.  The Body in the Library, by Agatha Christie.  Want to read Christie in French?  They have several French editions of her novels, including Murder on the Orient Express and The Murder of Roger Ackroyd, for sale at $1.99 each.

Currently $2.99: Still Life and A Fatal Grace, by Louise Penny (the first two books in her Inspector Gamache series).  N or M? by Agatha Christie.  Bare Bones, by Kathy Reichs.