SusannaG

King Solomon's Mines
H. Rider Haggard
Progress: 4 %

U.S. Kindle Sale: Miscellaneous

The Cruelest Month - Louise Penny Berlin Diary: The Journal of a Foreign Correspondent 1934-41 - William L. Shirer, Gordon A. Craig An American Tragedy - Theodore Dreiser, Richard R. Lingeman Edward III: The Perfect King - Ian Mortimer 2010: Odyssey Two - Arthur C. Clarke The First World War: A Complete History - Martin Gilbert A Passage to India - Pankaj Mishra, Oliver Stallybrass, E.M. Forster

Currently $1.99: An American Tragedy, by Theodore Dreiser.  2010: Odyssey Two, by Arthur C. Clarke.  A Passage to India, by E.M. Forester.

Currently $2.99: The Cruelest Month, by Louise Penny.  Berlin Diary, by William L. Shirer.  Edward III: The Perfect King, by Ian Mortimer.  The First World War: A Complete History, by Martin Gilbert.