SusannaG

Progress: 9 %
Elizabeth: The Forgotten Years
John Guy
Progress: 20/512 pages

STGRB & Booklikes Together? Not Likely Folks (reblogged from Karlynp & the Doggone World)

Reblogged from Karlynp & The Doggone World:

By now many of us has seen the screen cap of Dawid (CEO of Booklikes) responding on the STGRB site. It was a quick and friendly reply to answer a question posed in their article (see screen cap of full article here).  So does this mean he supports them?  Of course not, so I think we can all turn down the alarm bells for a moment.

The STGRB wants us to believe Booklikes is on their side, but I refuse to believe it based on one post over there.  Especially when it addresses an email from Rick Carufel, a known troll himself.

The internet really does have trolls, and personally I believe he was referring to 'trolls' in the literal term and not the distorted version that STGRB uses. As long as BL removes real trolls (assuming Rick C finds his way over here soon), I am glad to know they can handle it.

Booklikes has been rolling out the red carpet for the thousands of new Goodread members, and have been very responsive with some of the best customer service we have seen in a long time.  They have earned my trust and I will not try to mind-read into this based on one post.