SusannaG

1913: The Eve of War
Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %

April Roundup

Cards on the Table (Hercule Poirot, #15) - Agatha Christie The Difference Engine - William Gibson The Doorbell Rang - Rex Stout, Stuart M. Kaminsky The Pickwick Papers - Charles Dickens The Bill of the Century: The Epic Battle for the Civil Rights Act - Clay Risen A Dangerous Inheritance - Alison Weir

Well, I only finished three books this month - Cards on the Table, The Difference Engine, and The Doorbell Rang.  However, I had one book I abandoned - A Dangerous Inheritance - and two of the books I have in progress are rather long - The Pickwick Papers and The Bill of the Century.

Best read of the month: Pickwick Papers, which is a reread.

Best new read: The Bill of the Century.

Strangest: The Difference Engine.

Worst: A Dangerous Inheritance.  I wanted a historical novel about Lady Catherine Grey, and got Richard III taking up half the time, plus unwanted bonus ghosts.

Ah, well, could have been worse.