SusannaG

Progress: 20 %
Colin Falconer
Progress: 15 %

(US) Kindle Sale

The Lords of Discipline - Pat Conroy Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China - Jung Chang Ella Enchanted - Gail Carson Levine 1776 - David McCullough America's Hidden History: Untold Tales of the First Pilgrims, Fighting Women, and Forgotten Founders Who Shaped a Nation - Kenneth C. Davis

I spotted these for sale for kindle in the U.S.  I haven't read all of them, but the ones I haven't look interesting.

The Lords of Discipline, by Pat Conroy: 2.99.  Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China, by Jung Chang: 1.99.  Ella Enchanted,  by Gail Carson Levine: 1.99.  1776, by David McCullough: 3.28.  The Unfinished Odyssey of Robert Kennedy, by David Halberstam: 2.51.  America's Hidden History: Untold Tales of the First Pilgrims, Fighting Women, and Fogotten Founders, by Kenneth C. Davis: 1.99.

(Sorry for no dollar signs: my 'four' key is sticking.  I need to send it to bed without any supper.)