SusannaG

King Solomon's Mines
H. Rider Haggard
Progress: 4 %

According to GR, These Are My Most-Read Authors

And Then There Were None - Agatha Christie Romeo and Juliet - William Shakespeare The Moon Is a Harsh Mistress - Robert A. Heinlein Foundation - Isaac Asimov To the Hilt - Dick Francis Ozma of Oz - L. Frank Baum Regency Buck - Georgette Heyer Busman's Honeymoon - Dorothy L. Sayers The Great Book of Amber - Roger Zelazny One Corpse Too Many - Ellis Peters

I have listed most stuff I've seen over there that I think I've read, including when I was 5, so that skews things a bit.  Also, most-read does not always indicate "favorite"; some of my favorite authors didn't write that many books, so will never score high by that rubric, alas.

My top 16 (just below that there's a big logjam) most-read authors:

Agatha Christie, William Shakespeare, Robert A. Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, Dick Francis, L. Frank Baum, Georgette Heyer, Dorothy L. Sayers, Roger Zelazny, Ellis Peters, Steven Saylor, Elizabeth George, Charles Dickens, J.R.R. Tolkien, James Thurber, and Laurie R. King.