SusannaG

Progress: 22 %
1913: The Eve of War
Paul Ham
Progress: 20 %

I have spent the evening amusing myself (by reading Mod the Sims' Sims 4 threads, which I was behind on - the game drops September 2 US/4 EU/5 UK and is looking like it's going to be a legendary train wreck - which reminds me I need to stock up on popcorn for the event), and depressing myself (reading GR's Feedback forum).  So here I am for something pleasant that isn't black humor.

And then I'll be off to bed with a book.  I'll be in 1662 London, trying not to get killed  So far our hero (an out-of-work spy) has found two dead bodies, been shot at, threatened with daggers, and heard some scurious gossip about Lady Castlemaine.  This was just in chapter one!  Will the plague show up next?  My inquiring mind wants to know.